AREAS OF INTERVENTION
The functions of avocats aux Conseils enable the firm to intervene in wide ranging areas of litigation and advice.
- Council of State (Conseil d’Etat): final appeal – appeal – pleas in first and last instance against an administrative act – interim procedures – transmission of a QPC.
- Court of Cassation (Cour de cassation): final appeal for civil, commercial, employment and criminal matters against a judgement from an appeal court or a judgement given in first and last instance – transmission of a QPC.
- Jurisdictional court of conflicts
- Constitutional court: elections – QPC
- Administrative courts for ordinary and specialised law: administrative courts – administrative appeal courts – courts for professional associations
- Independent administrative authorities
- International courts: Court of Justice of the European Union – Court of first instance
- Opportunity and choice of legal action or a right of appeal; advice on the merits of an appeal to the supreme courts
- Assistance in drawing up a legal argument
- Assistance in settlement discussions – drafting a memorandum of agreement
- Legal audit – drafting memos
- Drafting and analysing contracts
- Analysing legal or regulatory drafts and bills
- Aid with decision-making, notably in administrative matters.